Tuesday, June 21, 2016

We Succeed With Help

I am putting this out there to everyone! I am seeking a select few to give a month of Free coaching to. I want to build my experience, receive feedback and get testimonials. So how can you take advantage of this? Email me at journeycoach@outlook.com with "Free Month Coaching" in the subject line. I will email you the Pre-Coaching Questionnaire for you to fill out and send back to me. Easy as pie. I will select from those who return the Questionnaire. I will not take all who inquire. This only has a small number of spots open.

So with that being said...
I have been reading a book called 'Write It Down Make It Happen' by Henriette Ann Klauser.
It talks about visualizing and focusing on your goals by writing them down. There are stories from other people about how writing things down helped them achieve goals. It is a really great book.
 I made my list yesterday. I will give more of an incite when I feel that those goals have been met. Or if they may not become more than a goal written on a sheet of paper.

Till next time Live Laugh Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment