Saturday, June 18, 2016

Come Journey With Me

In life we journey down many paths as we grow. Sometimes we need encouragement and someone to help us with making changes in our lives. Or we start a new business adventure or already have an established business, but would like to build more online for marketing. In times like that we seek out a person who can coach us. Someone who has walked down that path before. Someone who has put their own advice into affect in their own lives or business.

I am that person! I have used my own marketing tips with my personal Direct Sales businesses. I have coached and trained fellow Direct Sales Team Members in the past. I helped them grow their businesses online. I have studied spirituality through the years. I am always learning while I am teaching. I have implemented all of the key tips I give others within my own life. So come allow me to be your Journey Coach! That's right, I use the title Journey Coach. I am here to empower and coach you through whichever Journey you as an individual are taking. Need it be Business Building, Spiritual or Life.

No single Journey is a like so with that I give free consultations first. I will speak with you on what you would like coaching on. With that I will give you a quote for payment. First session after the free consultation will be to create your goals and plan of action. All goals and plan of action are created with you the client. It is all of what you would want to do, not what I would want you to do. This after all is your Journey and I am here to empower, coach and give advice. So what are you waiting for?

Contact me today to get started with your FREE Consultation!

JourneyCoach@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment